Friday, October 25, 2013

10/13/2013 Beta Readers

I always welcome new Beta Readers. These are the people who I let read my book before it is completely ready for mass consumption. If you like fantasy and you know good stories, drop me a line (Contact info here) and ask me if you can read my book. Currently, I have The Never-Born Volume 2: Gaelan True-Blood that needs a few good read-throughs before its release in December.
What I'm looking for is feedback about the story. What works, what doesn't. Is there anything you love, anything you hate, or anything that doesn't make sense? Did I forget some key piece of continuity that makes you go "huh?"?  I really do need feedback, so if you read a Beta copy and don't provide me feedback, I will put your name a "Bad Sport" list and you'll have to pay for all my books in the future. If you provide good feedback, you go on the "Good Sport" list and I give you first dibs on the next book.

I might even throw in a paperback copy of The Legacy of Shatara when it is released.

No comments:

Post a Comment