Friday, October 25, 2013

10/18/2013 Oops!

I will probably have MANY blog entires with this title. I screw up quite a lot. This time, it's a screw up of neglect. When I created this page, I put links on the sidebar for purchasing my books. But they link to Amazon. This is good, but my books are not just available for Kindle. You can also get them at Barnes and Noble, Smashwords, Kobo, and just about any ebook store out there. If you can't find an ebook out there in the format you own, let me know and I'll get you one in your format.
Soon, I'll be putting my own store on this page, so you can get copies of my books in any format you need (even paperback eventually). I just have to figure out how the web apps for stores work and how to put them on this page.
I'm a computer guy, so I'm sure I'll figure it out.
Maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment